Thursday, June 4, 2009

Canada

Well the school at Holsby is done and i've been back at home in Canada for almost a week. Thankfully my jet lag is wearing off :). Things are going good though. It is very weird to be back at home in the "real world" since i've been living over seas in a bubble for the past 8-9 months of my life. I will never forget my time at Holsby and am very thankful that I got the chance to go there, even if it was only for a short time. Now being back at home im not used to having nothing to do all day. I have to plan my own day which im not used to at all. So i end up cleaning and doing things around the house which my mom likes! Im in the process of looking for a job so hopefully I will get something soon, so far i've had no offers.. however it has only been a few days. So hopefully something will come along very soon. This "real world" living is going to take a while to get used to. So far the transition isn't too bad. Im missing everyone from the school a lot but im thankful I got to spend the time with them that I did. Now that I'm back I have other adventures and exciting things to look forward to. Such as going to school for Psychology in the fall. Im really looking forward to that. I've still got lots of time.. the whole summer first which will hopefully be a fantastic summer. I've already seen a lot of people from around here but can't wait to see family when they come as well this summer :)

No comments: