Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back in the Grind

I made it back safe and sound to school here in Sweden last night. My first flight out of Toronto was delayed by 2 hours. That made me miss my connecting flight, so i had to book a new one. And it also made me miss my trains that I had paid for. So I had to get new tickets for that :( But I made it safely. Thanks to the delay I met up with a friend from this school at my transfer in Frankfurt, so we travelled the rest of the way together. It was nice to have someone else that I know with me, and he carried my bag!! :) That's always nice, especially since it would have been too heavy for me alone. One of my roommates came today so I'm not all alone in my room anymore. Its nice to be back. I miss everyone back home like crazy, and im very happy I got to go and see people. Home was amazing, no regrets and I wouldn't trade it. The best decision i could have made. School starts again on Monday with the new guest lecturer, so we're getting back into the grind of things. Its really nice seeing everyone again, and everyone is excited to see each other. I miss home, but I'm happy to be back. I will see everyone soon!

No comments: